Why should I stage my home?
First, you will make more money.
- According to the National Association of Realtors Profile of Home Staging, nearly half of buyers’ agents believe staging a home increases the dollar value buyers are willing to offer by up to 10 percent.
Second, your house will sell faster, which means more money with less headache and stress!
- A National Association of Realtors survey found that the longer a home stays on the market, the further below list price it drops.
- A recent Real Estate Staging Association (RESA) Report found that, on average, sellers who invest in home staging before listing will sell 87% faster.
How much does staging cost?
It all depends on the house. We differ from other staging companies in that we base our pricing for vacant homes on the individual needs of the house rather than square footage or number of rooms.
- For empty properties ready to be placed on the market for sale, rent, or as a model, please see our page on Vacant Staging Services.
- For homes that will continue to be occupied while on the market, we offer immediate, one-on-one feedback and professional guidance during on of our Walk & Talk Consultations.
- And if you’re a hard-core DIYer, take a look at our new book, now available on Apple Books and Amazon!
Can’t I stage my own home? Why do I need a professional?
Parts of staging can certainly be DIY, but most home sellers cannot view their house objectively. If you can’t see objectively, you can’t “package” effectively. Have professionally certified home stager get your home into its most advantageous condition for showing.
Why do I need to rearrange my stuff? Can’t buyers just look past it and see what a great house I have?
No, most buyers cannot. Only about 10% of home buyers can visualize the potential of a home. That’s why staging a home is critical! You don’t want the advantages of your home overlooked and left up to the buyer’s imagination.
What will happen if I don’t stage my home?
According to a National Association of Realtors survey, homes that sold after 4 weeks on the market sold for 6% less than ones within the first 4 weeks! Don’t be in a position where you have to lower your price–have your house staged! The longer your home is on the market, the lower the price will be, so STAGE FIRST!
What is your cancellation policy?
We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 6 hours before the beginning of your appointment or you may be charged a cancellation fee of $50. Please read more Cancellations, Terms and Conditions page for additional information.
What is your service area?
Our service area is generally the Katy area, but we do see clients all across the Houston metro area based on distance and schedule availability. Properties more than 30 miles away from our office may incur an additional trip fee. See below for a general map of our service area.
Are there any tax advantages to staging?
Yes! The money you make on the sale of your home may be TAX FREE (read more here), and the money you spend on staging services to improve and sell your home could be deductible! *We are not tax pros, though, so please consult your accountant!
My neighbors didn’t stage their home to sell–why should I?
Leaving your house in “AS IS” condition will only help sell the competition. Competition is stiff, and buyers have very high expectations, as well as many choices. Successful agents know that the key to competing is professional staging because it creates compelling online presentations, drives buyer traffic to the home, and turns prospects into buyers.