- First, we’ll sit down and discuss your home, your expectations, and your goals. We will work with your home’s needs, buyer demographic, and market in order to transform each room for a faster, more profitable sale.
- Next, have a pen and paper handy to take notes as we tour your home, usually starting at the front curb (just as a potential buyer would). We will be approaching each space as a prospective buyer would, gathering first impressions and noticing details. With your permission, we may be opening your built-in cabinets and closets.
- We will always try to work with what you have first. Occasionally, we may recommend investing in additional accessories to complete the look. We may also make recommendations on updates or repairs that have a high return on investment.
- Once we have completed the walk-through, we will review any additional questions you may have and, if necessary, make vendor recommendations.
- If additional staging services are necessary, we can prepare a proposal based upon your home’s needs, your budget, and your time constraints.
How to Get the Most From Your Staging Consultation
- Due to the sheer volume of information we will cover, please limit distractions and interruptions (from pets, phone, television, children, and other family members) as much as possible during our time together.
- Please don’t feel self conscious about each room. We are putting on our most critical buyer’s eyes so we can market your most valuable commodity to its fullest potential. This will allow you to make more money and sell your house faster.
- Please keep an open mind and think in terms of future revenue for today’s hard work. A staged home looks VERY different from a lived-in home that’s NOT on the market. We can discuss what would be “ideal” versus what is “practical” given your current living situation, budget, and time frame. Our job is to help you strategize. You set the boundaries for your home.
- We strongly recommend taking notes or recording our session as we go through the consultation. Try to relax and enjoying this process as much as possible. Just think about how beautiful, inviting and magical your home will become…and how much more profit you stand to gain!
We’re excited to meet you and get started!