- First, we’ll sit down and discuss your home, expectations and goals. Afterwards, we can talk about how we “Stage for Optimum Results” using our 8-step “FEEL HOME” staging process. We will work with your home’s needs, buyer demographic, and market in order to transform each room for a faster, more profitable sale.
- We will start with a general walk-through of your home in order to get a sense of the whole space. We will note the number of rooms and the availability of furniture and accessories. We will be approaching each room as a buyer would, gathering first impressions, and noticing details.
- We will try to work with what you have, but in some cases, we may recommend purchases or rentals to complete the look. We offer a shopping service to assist you with this and will add this to the proposal service recommendation if we feel it’s necessary.
- Once we have walked through your home, we will discuss whether additional staging services are necessary and can prepare a proposal based upon our conversation, your home’s needs, your budget, and your time constraints.
- Depending on the services you need, we may make a more thorough examination of the home after the initial walk-through, taking additional photos, possibly giving you packing homework, and drafting a detailed Action Plan in order to make the most efficient use of our future staging days and your budget.
- We may be opening your built-in cabinets and closets for resources to help us create “emotional connections” and to give suggestions for de-cluttering, if needed.
How to Get the Most From Your Staging Consultation
- Please don’t feel self conscious about each room. We are putting on our most critical buyer’s eyes so we can market your most valuable commodity to its fullest potential. This will allow you to make more money and sell your house faster.
- Please keep an open mind and think in terms of future revenue for today’s hard work. A staged home is not a lived-in home so we can discuss what would be “ideal” and what is “practical” given your current living situation. You set the boundaries.
- I recommend taking notes as we go through your home, relaxing, and enjoying this process as much as possible. Just think about how beautiful, inviting and magical your home will become…and how much more profit you stand to gain!
Ready to get started? Call us today at (832) 377-0785 to set up your consultation!