- First, we’ll sit down and discuss your home, expectations, and goals. We will work with your home’s needs, buyer demographic, and market in order to transform each room for a faster, more profitable sale.
- Next, have a pen and paper handy to take notes as we begin our walk-through of your home, usually starting at the front curb (just as a potential buyer would). We will be approaching each space as a prospective buyer would, gathering first impressions and noticing details.
- We will always try to work with what you have first. Occasionally, however, we may recommend investing in additional accessories to complete the look. We may also make recommendations on updates or repairs that have a high return on investment.
- Once we have completed the walk-through, we will review any questions you may have and, if necessary, make vendor recommendations.
- If additional staging services are necessary, we can prepare a proposal based upon your home’s needs, your budget, and your time constraints. At this time, we may make a more thorough examination of the home, taking additional photos, possibly giving you packing homework, and drafting a detailed Action Plan in order to make the most efficient use of our future staging days and your budget.
- With your permission, we may be opening your built-in cabinets and closets.
How to Get the Most From Your Staging Consultation
- Due to the sheer volume of information we will cover, please limit distractions and interruptions (from pets, phone, television, children, and other family members) as much as possible during our time together.
- Please don’t feel self conscious about each room. We are putting on our most critical buyer’s eyes so we can market your most valuable commodity to its fullest potential. This will allow you to make more money and sell your house faster.
- Please keep an open mind and think in terms of future revenue for today’s hard work. A staged home is not a lived-in home so we can discuss what would be “ideal” and what is “practical” given your current living situation. You set the boundaries.
- I recommend taking notes as we go through your home, relaxing, and enjoying this process as much as possible. Just think about how beautiful, inviting and magical your home will become…and how much more profit you stand to gain!
Ready to get started? Call us today at (832) 377-0785 to set up your consultation!