Welcome to Module 3: Room-By-Room Evaluation!
Now for the fun part! In this module, we’ll visit each space in and around your home and evaluate them with the eyes of a potential buyer. As we go through each space, take note of the following:
- How does the space make you feel? Is it comfortable, messy, sterile, cold, cluttered, etc.?
- What is the purpose of the space? How is it used? How was this space designed or intended to be used?
- What are your favorite things about the space? Why?
- What are your least favorite things? Why?
- How does this room your reflect you and/or your family? (personalization)
Lessons In This Module
- Lesson 01: Curb Appeal and Exterior
- Lesson 02: Entryways
- Lesson 03: Living Room
- Lesson 04: Formal Dining Room
- Lesson 05: Kitchen and Breakfast Nook
- Lesson 06: Bathrooms
- Lesson 07: Master Bedroom
- Lesson 08: Master Closet
- Lesson 09: Additional Bedrooms
- Lesson 10: Office or Study
- Lesson 11: Laundry Room