**We strongly recommend all customers create an account during Check-out. This will allow you to log back in at any time to retrieve your purchases and/or download instructions.**
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Review your PDF download, Instructions, immediately after completing your consultation purchase (you’ll also receive it via e-mail – check your Spam folder if you don’t see it). This document will contain links that direct you to the next steps.
- Complete the questionnaire and upload your photos using the links provided in the Instructions PDF download.
- Look for our appointment confirmation e-mail after submitting your questionnaire and photos.
- Grab a pen and get ready to learn how to sell faster and more profitably! On Consultation Day, you’ll meet with our founder and award-winning home stager, Vannessa Rhoades, via Zoom at the designated appointment time. You’ll “walk” through each room together, discuss the recommended staging in each space, and receive help determining priorities and budget.
**We strongly recommend scheduling your fine-tuning appointment PRIOR to photo shoot day to allow yourself time to implement any changes or ideas suggested during your consultation.**
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All sales are final. If you need to re-schedule, please contact us at least six hours prior to your scheduled appointment time. Please see our Cancellations, Terms & Conditions policy for additional information. No fancy legalese, just straightforward info on how we operate.
- Your purchase entitles you, the purchaser, to the usage of our print materials in the sales preparation of your home. This material is copyright protected. No portion of the guide & workbook may be reproduced or redistributed in any way, in full or in part, without the express written permission of Vannessa Rhoades, Three Bears Home Staging.