Empty rooms actually appear smaller than those with furniture! By bringing in furniture pieces and accessories, prospective buyers get a better idea of scale and purpose, helping them visualize their own belongings in each room. We offer both full-service and accessories only vacant home staging on a limited basis.
How It Works
- In-Home Initial Consultation: We visit the home in person, diagram and measure rooms, map out furniture, and plan accessories for maximum impact.
- Formal Proposal: E-mailed to you within 48 hours of the Initial Consultation, we outline all staging and rental costs. Just sign and return to get started!
- Staging Day: Sit back and relax while we handle everything! We coordinate with our rental partners to ensure a smooth furniture delivery on staging day, and bring along additional accessories from our company inventory to perfectly showcase your space!
- De-Staging: Once the home is under contract, we spend an additional day packing up, and if necessary, coordinating rental furniture pick-up. *We recommend leaving the home staged through the inspection period.
- All Vacant Home Staging Packages require an in-home Initial Consultation to determine the staging needs of the home. Initial Consultation fee is $99. If you select our company to stage the home, we will apply a $99 credit toward your final bill, making the consultation FREE.
- We work with a furniture rental company, which limits some of the costs we are able to control.
- Vacant Staging Packages are typically 90-day contract terms.
- Pricing is based on the needs of the home, amount of furniture/accessories needed to complete the staging, and duration of rental.
- Because every property is different, we cannot provide an estimate on price without performing an in-home Initial Consultation. If you’d like more information on the average cost of staging a home in Texas, you can also review this 2015 Pricing Report by the Real Estate Staging Association.
Vignette or Accessories-Only Home Staging
We offer Vignette Staging Packages! This accessories-only package can help define the purpose of an empty space and instantly help a vacant house feel more like a home.
Vignette staging includes artwork, greenery, and accessories that will fill-out and enhance your listing. Offered on a month-to-month basis, this type of staging can be the perfect solution for a photography shoot or an open house presentation.
- All Vignette Staging Packages require an in-home Initial Consultation to determine the staging needs of the home. Initial Consultation fee is $99.
Click here to read our Cancellation Policy and our Terms & Conditions.
Have a question? Call us at (832) 377-0785 or fill out the form below and we will contact you during regular business hours: