Home staging is has one of the highest returns on investment any homeowner can make — and we can teach you how to do it! Our self-paced, online home staging course walks homeowners through the step-by-step process of properly preparing and staging their own home for a faster, more profitable sale!
Watch a 2-minute video of what makes our training unique and effective:
Our Course Outline
We walk you through every step of the process of learning how to properly stage and prepare your own home for a successful, profitable sale!
Have questions about the course? We’ve got answers!
- National Association of Realtors, Profile of Home Staging reports 83% of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home.
- According to Real Estate Staging Association (RESA) Statistics, staged homes sell 87% faster than homes that are not staged.
- Homegain.com reports your investment in Staging averages a 196% return!
- First, you'll need to enroll. You'll create a login name and password when you purchase the course.
- Immediately after purchase, you'll be able to download instructions on How to Access the Course as well as our 26-page course workbook, Easy DIY Home Staging for Home Sellers: Workbook (printable PDF and online fillable PDF downloads). You'll also receive an email with access to these downloads as well (check your Spam folder if you don't see it).
- Then, using the login name and password you created during enrollment, you'll simply log in to your Course Account, then visit the Course Home Page to begin the course!
“I’m Vannessa Rhoades, creator of the Easy DIY Home Staging for Home Sellers online course. I’ve been teaching homeowners how to properly stage their own own homes since 2013, and I’m excited to share my experience with you! Here are 10 great reasons* to invest in staging your home!“
A home that’s staged “just right”…
- …looks better than other homes on the market.
- …spends 73% less time on the market.
- …typically sells for more money.
- …looks better in print and Internet ads.
- …receives more foot traffic.
- …ends up on a buyer’s “must-see” list.
- …is perceived by buyers as “well-maintained.”
- …is “move-in” ready.
- …has fewer reasons for buyers to ask for concessions.
- …stands out in prospective buyers’ minds.
*Stats via the Real Estate Staging Association