Are you a homeowner who…
- … is preparing to sell a home, but not sure if you want to do a home staging consultation?
- … wants to sell your home faster and more profitably?
- … is willing to put in a little work, but just needs help knowing which projects to prioritize and where to get started?
This is the course for you!
Home staging has one of the highest returns on investment any homeowner can make — and we can teach you how to do it! Our self-paced, online home staging course walks homeowners through the step-by-step process of properly preparing and staging their own home for a faster, more profitable sale!
What Will I Get From This Course?
- Detailed resources, including a course workbook, checklists, videos, and lots of photo examples to help you through your DIY home staging journey.
- Learn the same techniques, design concepts, and processes we teach clients in our one-on-one consultations. From thinking like a potential buyer, to furniture arrangement, closets, lighting issues, and paint color recommendations, we cover it all!
- Convenience. This course is 100% ONLINE, completely ON DEMAND and at your OWN PACE.
Still on the Fence? Take Our Quiz!
**After signing up, check your Inbox or Spam folder for the Opt-in confirmation email.**
Why Our Course Is Unique
Watch a 2-minute video of what makes our training unique and effective:
Our Course Outline
We walk you through every step of the process of learning how to properly stage and prepare your own home for a successful, profitable sale!
Have questions about the course? We’ve got answers!
- National Association of Realtors, Profile of Home Staging reports 83% of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home.
- According to Real Estate Staging Association (RESA) Statistics, staged homes sell 87% faster than homes that are not staged.
- Homegain.com reports your investment in Staging averages a 196% return!
- First, you'll need to enroll. You'll create a login name and password when you purchase the course.
- Immediately after purchase, you'll be able to download two PDFs: instructions on How to Access the Course and our 26-page course workbook, Easy DIY Home Staging for Home Sellers: Workbook. You'll also receive an email with access to these downloads as well (check your Spam folder if you don't see it).
- Then, using the login name and password you created during enrollment, you'll simply log in to your Course Account, then visit the Course Home Page to begin the course!