HOW IT WORKS
- After checkout, you’ll be able to download a PDF file called Instructions: Mood Board Template for Canva. You can also log in to your Three Bears Home Staging account at any time to access this download.
- Log in to Canva. If you don’t already have a Canva account, sign up for a free one here.
- Click the “ACCESS TEMPLATE” links in the Instructions PDF, and a direct link to the templates will open in Canva.
- Save a copy of the Mood Board Template to your own Canva account, then begin making edits!
- Upload and add your own logos or photos. Customize the colors, wording, font, font size, placement, and sizing as much as you’d like.
- Save, download, and share your design!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO RETURNS, EXCHANGES, OR REFUNDS: Due to the digital nature of this product, we do not provide refunds or exchanges. Therefore, please be sure that this is the product for you before purchasing. If you have any questions, e-mail us prior to purchase so that we can resolve any queries you may have.
**These are DIGITAL DOWNLOAD files. NO PHYSICAL items will be shipped. We recommend a desktop computer or laptop. Some features may not be accessible on a phone or tablet.
Your purchase licenses you (1 Individual) to use these templates. These templates and the content within the templates CANNOT be resold or redistributed. By purchasing this template, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
The fonts, images, and elements used are all available on Canva. Please note that you are purchasing the template only. As a Canva user, you may use these elements, including the images and fonts. If there is a premium element, image, or font in the template, you can use them as a pro member or change the element (or image or font) with a free element (or image or font).
The sale of this template is not affiliated with Canva in any official way.