Whether your Thanksgiving traditions feature a formal, candlelit dinner table or a relaxed afternoon with football and feasting (or even somewhere in between), use a few of our holiday tips to help style a festive Thanksgiving table that is just right for you and yours.
- Roll out craft paper for a simple, neutral runner or tablecloth. Decorate it yourself or invite guests to write messages–perfect for a kids’ table!
- Brighten the mood with a little sparkle! Weave a strand of battery-powered LED fairy lights through some greenery centerpieces and accent with touches of gold to add drama and style to your Thanksgiving table.
- Incorporate organic elements (like seasonal gourds and foliage) along with natural textures (like burlap) for a clean, classic look. Glowing flameless candles in simple lanterns can also make your table look festive without feeling too stuffy or overly fancy.
- Create super simple homemade place cards by tying name tags to sprig of herbs or mini pumpkins with a little twine. It’s all in the details!
- Prefer a more contemporary, eclectic look for your table? Keep your color scheme simple and bold. These beautiful black and white prints offer a beautiful modern contrast to gold accents.
Are You Selling a Home During the Holidays?
If your home will be on the market this holiday season, Three Bears Home Staging can help steer you toward success! Take a look at all the ways we teach homeowners how to prepare their homes for a faster, more profitable sale!
Online & In-Person Staging Consultations
We specialize in positive, empowering one-on-one home staging consultations that help homeowners earn more money and a faster sale.
Online Staging Course for Home Sellers
Prefer to DIY? Enroll in our self-paced, online course Easy DIY Home Staging for Home Sellers™!
Read Our Book!
In her newest book, HSR certified home stager Vannessa Rhoades walks you through the process of staging your own home in her book. Available in paperback on Amazon and free on Kindle Unlimited.
These products have been independently selected because I like them. Some of the links on this blog are affiliate links, meaning, if you choose to click on a link and make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you and is paid 100% by the merchant.