Whether your Thanksgiving traditions feature a formal, candlelit dinner table or a relaxed afternoon with football and feasting (or even somewhere in between), use a few of our holiday tips to help style a festive Thanksgiving table that is just right for you and yours.
- Roll out craft paper for a simple, neutral runner or tablecloth. Decorate it yourself or invite guests to write messages–perfect for a kids’ table!
- Brighten the mood with a little sparkle! Weave a strand of battery-powered LED fairy lights through some greenery centerpieces and accent with touches of gold to add drama and style to your Thanksgiving table.
- Incorporate organic elements (like seasonal gourds and foliage) along with natural textures (like burlap) for a clean, classic look. Glowing flameless candles in simple lanterns can also make your table look festive without feeling too stuffy or overly fancy.
- Create super simple homemade place cards by tying name tags to sprig of herbs or mini pumpkins with a little twine. It’s all in the details!
- Prefer a more contemporary, eclectic look for your table? Keep your color scheme simple and bold. These beautiful black and white prints offer a beautiful modern contrast to gold accents.
Are You Selling a Home During the Holidays?
If your home will be on the market this holiday season, Three Bears Home Staging can help steer you toward success! Take a look at all the ways we teach homeowners how to prepare their homes for a faster, more profitable sale!
Book an Online Consultation
We specialize in positive and empowering virtual consultations with practical advice to help homeowners sell more quickly and for more money.
Enroll in Our Online Courses
Our online courses are designed with you, the DIY homeowner, in mind. From home staging to paint color selection, we break down the process for you from start to finish!
Read Our Book
In this second edition of her popular book, Just Right! Easy DIY Home Staging: Second Edition, HSR certified professional home stager Vannessa Rhoades walks you through the step-by-step process of staging your home for a faster, more profitable sale. Available on Amazon in paperback and FREE for Kindle Unlimited customers!
The products on this blog have been independently selected because I like them. Some of the links on this blog are affiliate links, meaning, if you choose to click on a link and make a purchase, I earn a small commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you and is paid 100% by the merchant, which helps me continue to create free content for my readers — so it’s a win-win! Thank you for supporting my blog and my business!