Whether your Thanksgiving traditions feature a formal, candlelit dinner table or a relaxed afternoon with football and feasting (or even somewhere in between), use a few of our holiday tips to help style a festive Thanksgiving table that is just right for you and yours.
- Add brightness and contrast to your Thanksgiving meal with edible garnishes! Surround your bird with fresh sage and citrus fruits. Sprinkle bright red pomegranate seeds in a butternut squash soup. Top fluffy mashed potatoes with fresh green chives. Make your meal look as good as it tastes!
- Roll out craft paper for a simple, neutral runner or tablecloth. Decorate it yourself or invite guests to write messages–perfect for a kids’ table!
- Brighten the mood with a little sparkle! Touches of gold and glowing candles add a beautiful bit of drama style to your Thanksgiving table.
- Add natural elements, like flowers or a simple sprig of rosemary or thyme, on each place setting to make your table feel festive without being overly fancy.
- Create super simple homemade place cards by tying name tags to mini pumpkins with a little twine. It’s all in the details!
If your home will be on the market this holiday season and you need a little help preparing for a successful sale, get in touch with Three Bears Home Staging! We specialize in positive, empowering home staging consultations, both online and in-person, that teach homeowners how to maximize what they already have for a faster, more profitable sale!