Our most requested service, the Walk & Talk Home Staging Consultation provides immediate, one-on-one feedback about exactly what needs to be done right away to prepare the home for the quickest, most profitable sale! Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer, our consultations provide detailed and objective advice that is easy to follow for top dollar and a quick sale!
During this 1-1/2 to 2-hour verbal consultation, you will take notes as we go through each space, from curbside to laundry room, thoroughly discussing:
- What appeals to today’s buyers
- What to pack, what to keep, what to move
- Paint colors that sell homes
- How to arrange furniture
- Tricks for closet organization
- Adjustments to lighting
- Shopping list suggestions to create the model home look
- Cosmetic changes that have the most powerful return on investment
- Home seller safety
This one-on-one verbal consultation is a flat fee of $199 and includes the following:
- Professional guidance from an HSR Certified Home Stager
- A copy of Three Bears Home Staging’s Home Prep Guide
- Showing Instructions and Open House Check-List
- Vendor referrals and recommendations
Homes larger than 5,000 sq. ft. require longer than average consultation time and will be charged $299. Detailed written reports are also available for an additional fee. A valid credit card is required to book the appointment. Click here to read our Cancellation Policy and our Terms & Conditions.
Read more about how we work and what to expect during a consultation!
To get even more out of our consultation time, we encourage our clients to download and enjoy our new book, Just Right! Easy DIY Staging by Vannessa Rhoades, prior to setting up a consultation. This simple, step-by-step guide reveals practical, budget-friendly home staging secrets that will help make your listing look and feel “just right!”
Have more questions about Walk & Talk Home Staging Consultations? Call us today at (832) 377-0785 or fill out the form below and we will contact you during regular business hours.
Please Contact Me About A Walk & Talk Home Staging Consultation!