“Top Dogs (the most successful agents) stage their listings. They see every single listing as an opportunity to top the market. They analyze the properties they list and have them professionally staged before they are presented to their market. These Top Dogs pay for their own staging, making it a part of their listing package. They see it as a cost of doing business and a powerful market advantage.”
–Excerpt from “The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Success as a Real Estate Agent” by Marilyn Sullivan
We want to be part of your team!
Our goal is to partner with real estate agents and builders like you in order to market your listings to their best capacity. Partnering with a professional home stager adds credibility to your business, tremendous value to your listing package, and ultimately results in faster, more profitable home sales!
As your Better Business Bureau accredited and HSR Certified Houston area home staging expert, we will professionally consult with your sellers, offering advice and recommendations for preparing and staging their home to its fullest potential. The results?
- Increases seller “buy-in” to the whole concept of marketing their property
- Helps sellers better understand how potential buyers may view their home
- Motivates them to make necessary updates and improvements
The ultimate benefit is to both you and your seller for an enhanced listing that appeals to more buyers, which leads to a quicker sale and for more money.
How We Can Help
Looking for ways to offer your clients more and stand out from the competition? Offer your clients a complimentary Walk & Talk Staging Consultation as part of your listing package!
- We will meet with your client to discuss their goals, expectations, and how to receive the maximum return on investment for their home improvement dollars.
- During our 90-minute verbal consultation, the client will take notes as we go through each space, from curbside to laundry room, thoroughly discussing:
- What appeals to today’s buyers
- What to pack, what to keep, what to move
- Paint colors that sell homes
- How to arrange furniture
- Tricks for closet organization
- Shopping list suggestions to create the model home look
- Cosmetic changes that have the most powerful return on investment
After the consultation, your clients can choose to do some of the work, all of it, or have a Three Bears staging professional take care of the entire project!
6 Reasons to Include Professional Home Staging in Your Listing Presentation
Realtor Partner Discounts
We also offer special discounted pricing for Realtor partners who purchase bulk services in advance! Pay now, and just give us a call when you’re ready to set up your clients’ consultations! (Click here to read our Cancellation Policy and our Terms & Conditions.)
**Bulk pricing only available when you purchase consultations in advance — not retroactive on previously completed consultations. Give us a call at (832) 377-0785 to get started!**
- Purchase 3 Walk & Talk Consultations and save 10%!
Regular $597 – Realtor Bulk Discount Price $537
- Purchase 5 Walk & Talk Consultations and save 20%!
Regular $995 – Realtor Bulk Discount Price $796
Need More Info?
For more information, you can call us at (832) 377-0785, send us an e-mail, or fill out the form below and let us know the best time to reach you!
*Still having a hard time convincing your clients to prepare their home? Help them understand the value and benefit of the staging process by sharing this informational video of what a simple Staging Day can do for them!