Thank you for purchasing an Online Home Staging Consultation! Our consultation will cover lots of information on ways you can sell your home quickly and for more money!
Your Next Steps…
- Take photos of each room in your home, including front and back exterior shots. Turn on the lights and open the curtains. Take photos in landscape mode. Take a photo from the doorway. Then walk to each corner of the room and take a photo. Usually, 2 to 4 photos of each room are enough. Photos don’t have to be perfect, and rooms don’t have to be tidy! We just need a general sense of where everything is. Click below to download a handy checklist of the shots we recommend.
- Fill out our online questionnaire and upload your photos. Near the end of the questionnaire, you will be asked to choose a couple of preferred appointment days and times. Consultations take place via the Zoom app.
- *If you purchased a Written Staging Report only, simply skip this question.
- We will e-mail you to confirm your appointment date and time after we receive your completed questionnaire and uploaded photos.
- *If you purchased a Written Staging Report only, you will receive your completed PDF report via e-mail within 72 hours of receipt of your completed questionnaire and uploaded photos.
**We recommend texting us at (832) 377-0785 or e-mailing us to confirm that we received your submission.**
Important Tips for a Successful Consultation
- Due to the sheer volume of information we will cover, please limit distractions and interruptions (from pets, phone, television, children, and other family members) as much as possible during our time together.
- We will always try to work with what you already have first. Occasionally, we may recommend investing in additional accessories to complete the look. We may also make recommendations on updates or repairs that have a high return on investment.
- Please keep an open mind and think in terms of future revenue for today’s hard work. A staged home looks very different from a lived-in home that’s not on the market. We can discuss what would be “ideal” versus what is “practical” given your current living situation, budget, and time frame. Our job is to help you strategize. You set the boundaries for your home.
- Download and read our exclusive Home Prep Guide & Workbook (password is 3BEARSROCKS) prior to our meeting—let me know if you have any questions! This is a fillable PDF which means the workbook portion that can be filled out on your desktop or laptop computer.
- Have a pen to take notes during the consultation. You also can print out the Home Prep Guide & Workbook to use for note-taking!
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please let us know at least 6 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time. You can read our Cancellation Policy, Terms & Conditions for more info.
- If you have any questions, please call or text us at (832) 377-0785 or e-mail us with any questions. Thank you again, and I look forward to speaking with you!