Our most requested service, the Walk and Talk Home Staging Consultation provides immediate, one-on-one feedback on how to prepare each space of an occupied home for the quickest, most profitable sale! Our detailed, step-by-step guidance is the perfect road map for home sellers preparing their home to go on the market.
During this 1-1/2 to 2-hour verbal consultation, you will take notes as we go through each space, from curbside to laundry room, thoroughly discussing:
- What appeals to today’s buyers
- What to pack, what to keep, what to move
- Paint colors that sell homes
- How to arrange furniture
- Tricks for closet organization
- Adjustments to lighting
- Shopping list suggestions to create the model home look
- Cosmetic changes that have the most powerful return on investment
- Home seller safety
Pricing: Starting at $199*
This one-on-one, verbal consultation is a flat fee based on the home’s square footage and includes the following:
- Professional guidance from an HSR Certified Home Stager
- A copy of Three Bears Home Staging’s Home Prep Guide
- Showing Instructions and Open House Check-List
- Vendor referrals and recommendations
*Effective January 1, 2020, our consultation rates will be based on the home’s square footage (larger homes require longer consultation times):
|Up to 2,499 sq. ft.||$199|
|2,500 – 4,999 sq. ft||$249|
|5,000 sq. ft or larger||$349|
A valid credit card is required to book the appointment. Click here to read our Cancellation Policy and our Terms and Conditions.
Read more about how we work and what to expect during a consultation!
Need a written report, too?
Learn about our Staging Reports and Action Plans.
To get even more out of our consultation time, we encourage our clients to download and enjoy our new book, Just Right! Easy DIY Staging by Vannessa Rhoades, prior to setting up a consultation. This simple, step-by-step guide reveals practical, budget-friendly home staging secrets that will help make your listing look and feel “just right!”
Have more questions about Walk & Talk Home Staging Consultations? Call us today at (832) 377-0785 or click the button below to fill out our contact form, and we will contact you during regular business hours.