Our most requested service, the Walk and Talk Home Staging Consultation provides immediate, one-on-one feedback to homeowners who plan to occupy their home while it is on the market. Our detailed, step-by-step guidance is the perfect road map for home sellers who want the quickest, most profitable sale!
How It Works
Our positive, no-nonsense approach focuses on empowering homeowners with all the tools and information they need to prepare for a faster, more profitable sale. During the Walk and Talk Consultation (approximately 2-hours, depending on home size), the homeowner will take notes as we go through each space, from curbside to laundry room, thoroughly discussing:
- Understanding the home buyer mindset and what appeals to today’s buyers
- What to pack, what to keep, what to move
- Paint colors that sell homes
- How to arrange furniture
- Tricks for closet organization
- Adjustments to lighting
- Shopping list suggestions to create the model home look
- Cosmetic changes that have the most powerful return on investment
- Home seller safety and etiquette
After the consultation, homeowners will have a clear plan of how and where to begin preparing their home for a faster, more profitable sale!
This one-on-one, verbal consultation is a flat fee based on the home’s square footage (larger homes require longer consultation times) and includes the following:
- Experienced, professional guidance from an HSR Certified Home Stager
- A copy of Three Bears Home Staging’s Home Prep Guide
- Showing Instructions and Open House Check-List
- Vendor referrals and recommendations
|up to 3,999 sq. ft||$249|
|4,000 sq. ft or larger||$349|
A valid credit card is required to book the appointment. Click here to read our Cancellation Policy and our Terms and Conditions. Read more about how we work and what to expect during a Walk and Talk Consultation!
Need a Written Report, Too?
Learn about our Staging Reports and Action Plans.
Follow-Ups & Fine-Tuning for Photos
Often, after home sellers have completed their “homework” from the consultation, they decide they would like us to come back for a little fine tuning just before their photography session. Click below to learn more about our Photo Ready Follow-Up Consultations!
To get even more out of our consultation time, we encourage our clients to download and enjoy our new book, Just Right! Easy DIY Home Staging by Vannessa Rhoades, prior to setting up a consultation. This simple, step-by-step guide reveals practical, budget-friendly home staging secrets that will help make your listing look and feel “just right!”
Have more questions about Walk & Talk Home Staging Consultations? Get in touch with us!